New software engineer jobs in Karachi Pakistan 2022
Hello my name is imran and I will provide you different types of jobs in my articles that is very helpful to you.If you want jobs online and ofline then stay tuned with me.In this article i will provide you different software engineer jobs in Karachi Pakistan 2022.
Software Engineers – Entry Level
Full Job Description
Vidizmo is looking for talented & passionate fresh graduates with strong software engineering and object-oriented programming skills with a can-do attitude for following multiple positions in the engineering department.
- Front End Software Engineer
- Backend Software Engineer
- UI/UX Software Engineer
- Product Software Analyst
- Machine Learning Software Engineer
- QA Software Engineer
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies, large, medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission, i.e., to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Software Engineering or related field
- Strong Software Engineering & Object Oriented Programming Theoretical Concepts
Benefits: Medical Facility, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund, Performance Bonus
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA (benefits vary based on location)
C++ Software Engineer II- job post
Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies. We are looking for multiple exceptional candidates to join our team and help us build the next generation of internal and external products.
- The candidate will contribute to the creation of Afiniti’s next generation of software systems.
- The software systems will be focused towards data analysis, machine learning, reporting, data visualization and monitoring.
- The candidate will be expected to develop high-performance, scalable micro services and software using C++ and other languages.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in C or preferably modern C++ (11,14)
- Demonstrable experience in STL, Boost, TCP/IP Sockets and multi-threaded programming
- SOAP, Rest API development experience
- Experience with Git
- Strong Database Concepts
- Development Experience in Client Server architecture
- Strong Operating system concepts
- Development experience on Linux
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex business processes and existing systems’ architecture, and propose efficient solutions to tough problems
- An aptitude for debugging, mathematics, problem solving and mastering new languages and APIs in a short time span
- Comfort in both old-school and Agile development methodologies
- Test Driven Development experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Engineering (or higher) in Computer Science or related disciplines
Software Engineer – Data
Full Job Description
You will employ your Technical skills to perform Data Mastering. You will help with Data Extraction, Data Transformation, Data Mapping and Data Cleansing and also develop the ETL Scripts.
When you are working with us, you will be:
- Loading Data (usually from Excel sheets) into the Database
- Writing ETL Scripts / Creating SSIS Packages
- Create Views / Stores Procedures / Functions as per business requirements
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code that complies with the Project plans and the Industry Standards
- Acquiring data from different Data Sources and maintain Data Warehouse Systems for the various Products
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- Are a graduate in Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Have minimum 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Have advanced Database Concepts
- Have hands on experience on ETL Tools
- Are good in SQL writing
- Have good knowledge of Data Retrieval from Source Systems and Data to Visual mapping
- Have experience on data cleansing and designing reports
- Are proficient in using MS Excel and other similar tools
- Gather and prepare data to support analytics from a variety of data source types including databases, flat files, external sources as per business requirements
- Good Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Are a Team Player
- Are fit into our culture
- Reasonable Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Skilled on Visual Analytics and Dashboard Tools such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Grip on Statistical Tools and Techniques
- Ability to perform Technology related Research
- Self-learning Skills which contribute towards personal growth and professional development
- Sound Data Sciences concepts and Skills
Senior Software Engineer
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Enhance, modify, and repair existing code.
- Code, test, and implement configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Will be involved in the full software development life-cycle in coordination with other engineers, QA, and designers and should be confident and adept in articulating ideas in a clear, well thought out manner.
- Generate innovative ideas and support new ideas or approaches that enhance service
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Participating in requirements debriefing and finalizing requirements
- Participate in root-cause analysis, communicate options for resolution and provide recommendations to customer-facing technology problems
- Must have at least 3-6 years hands-on coding experience.
Desired Skill Set
- Strong development experience.
Required Behavioral Traits
- Dependable, Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team Player
- Ability to work independently and in time sensitive environments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Ability to stay calm and perform well under stressful conditions.
- Promote positive tone and high standards of quality within the group or department, and serves as a model to other team members
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
Send us your resume at email@example.com mentioning the position in subject line.
Software Engineer C++
Full Job Description
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
Experience: 1 to 3 years of Experience in C/C++
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Strong in SQL Query Writing and Database concepts
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Windows/LINUX
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
– Experience with payment domain like ATM and POS switch systems
Life at TPS:
- Market-compatible Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self, spouse, kids & parents
- Provident Fund
- Fuel Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Mobile Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Day Care Facility
- Rest Area
- Separate Prayer Rooms
- Training & Learning Budget
- Employee Performance-based bonus
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Gym Facility
- Amazing work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)