Latest engineer jobs in Peshawar Pakistan 2022
Hello my name is imran and I will provide you different types of jobs in my articles that is very helpful to you.If you want jobs online and ofline then stay tuned with me.In this article i will provide you different engineer jobs in Peshawar Pakistan 2022.
Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer
Rs 40,000 a month
Full Job Description
As a Civil Engineer, you will act as the project engineer on a range of exciting works, from the design phase all the way through to construction.
Supporting our client’s existing engineering design teams, you will help to deliver both drainage and structural designs.
Once work has begun, you’ll carry out periodic site inspections and cross-examine subject works with relevant building regulations and design specifications.
Once you have completed the appropriate training, you will help in the production of entry level Fire Safety Certificates and Disability Access Certificate applications.
Liaising with the Environmental team you will prepare commercial and industrial planning applications.
Utilising your CAD skills, you will assist with modelling using Revit software and production of 2D output drawings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 6-12 months
Salary: From Rs40,000.00 per month
Interested candidates have to show their Degree or Transcript of any Gov approved University. Preferred Sarhad University degree holder.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peshawar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Degree (Required)
Application Deadline: 26/06/2022
Pavement/Assets Management Engineer
Full Job Description
M/s Partners in Development (PID) Engineering Consultants looking for Professional Civil Engineer (Pavement/Assets Management Engineer) having experience including Pavement Engineering & Road Assets Managements relevant projects is required for KP, Peshawar Office.
- M. Sc (Transportation Engineering) or B. Sc/BE (UET Peshawar, UET Lahore, UET Taxila & NUST will be preferred)
- Relevant working experience of 8-10 years as Pavement /Assets Management Engineer of Highways, Motorways & Expressways
- Pavement condition assessment and evaluation expertise in use of Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) machine/ outputs.
- Experienced in International Roughness Index (IRI) calculation for pavements
- Experience in preparing, reviewing/ approving pavement design, due diligence, Life
Cycle Cost analysis and pavement management, engineering and condition assessments including analysis of FWD * Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders; Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal;
- Excellent Report Writing skils
- A high level of personal accountability and ability to perform well in a results orientated team; Ability to work well under pressure and meet stringent timelines;
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
HR MANAGER/PROJECT COORDINATOR
Full Job Description
M/s Partners in Development (PID) Engineering Consultants looking for Professional HR Manager /Project Coordinator position for Peshawar Head Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.A/B.Sc, BBA (HR) Degree will be preferred
- 5-8 year of experience in human resources, project coordination or related field.
Role as a HR Manager (50% Time)
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Making advertisement for various job openings in the company.
- Managing database of candidates for various positions.
- Conduct interview and short listing of candidates
- Making & managing Employee contracts.
- Manage training and development initiatives
- Keep track of employee performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Resolve employee issues at project sites by coordinating with the concerned staff.
- Handle conflicts & advise on disciplinary actions.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
ROLE AS A PROJECT COORDINATOR (50% Time)
- Assist Project Team leader on various Project related issues.
- Manage required human resource for the project.
- Coordinate & manage various field surveys & related activates.
- Billing & coordination with the Client.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
“Salary and remuneration will be based on education and experience”
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Senior Estimation Engineer – UAE Experienced
Full Job Description
- We are an Award-Winning US-based multinational Construction And Engineering Firm.
- We are looking for a Civil Engineer to perform material take-off, and assist our US-based office in design, developing and constructing a huge range of projects in the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- Estimation engineers perform various functions which primarily involve providing detailed estimates for a project based on the construction drawings, specifications, and scope of work.
- Engineers will also be responsible for the communication of bids and scope of work to PM, supervisors, and contractors/subcontractors in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
The core tasks, duties, and responsibilities that typically make up the estimation engineer job description are listed below:
- Responsible for providing complete quantity take-off, analysis, and estimate, and studies for all deliverables involved in the assigned scope
- Identify design and construct ability issues and analysis to determine construct ability
- Define more cost-efficient alternatives to the proposed scope of project
- Act as a connection between subcontractors, design team (architects, engineers, consultants), and client
- Responsible for preparing and assembling bids and proposals for various contract types
- Determine required but non-indicated scope through the analysis of site conditions and all contract documents (plans specifications, etc.)
- Collaborate with operations staff and other estimators to ensure that General Conditions and Requirement items are appropriately captured in the estimate.
- Perform assessment on subcontractor proposals to ascertain if scope is covered and also manage the risk of scope gaps.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- Organised / take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensuring post bid clarifications are addressed.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Responsible for review/preparation of OME (Order of magnitude estimate) before onward submissions.
- Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
- Responsible to verify detailed MTOs (quantity take-off) from tender documentation.
- Ensure the Estimate is built up methodically and in sufficient detail and is in accordance with good estimating practice. Sufficient explanatory notes are to be including referring the location of supplementary information.
- Ensure completeness of Subcontract Enquiry Packages and availability of Subcontract offers well in time.
- Ensure Subcontractor responses are complete & tabulated accurately on a Bid Evaluation spreadsheet. Proposals & Estimating Engineer Company
- Ensure the Indirect Cost Estimate is correctly prepared and costed.
- Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare / Review the preparation of the construction schedule, providing man hours and equipment requirement for each activity and also ensure correctness to capture anticipated duration and manning.
- Assist Proposals Manager in the identification, evaluation and ranking of risks as well as developing a strategy to manage and mitigate the risks to Company. R&O Matrix is to serve as the basis for estimating an appropriate contingency allowance for inclusion in the Cost Estimate.
- Ensures the Estimate Basis is “Current Costs” and escalation is properly covered. Wherever possible a good value of estimate contingencies to be captured. This is to be separate from the R&O Analysis/Contingency Sum Calc.
- Present to Proposals Manager for review the Cost Estimate in detail prior to review of the tender by Management.
- Assist Proposals Manager with the preparation of a list of clarifications and qualifications to the proposal.
- Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate.
- When requested, carry out peer review of estimates compiled by others, checking for completeness, pricing accuracy and adequate manning and resource requirements.
- Organise Budget Handover Meetings to Project Managers.
- Maintain Lessons Learnt database from existing projects.
- Assist Proposals Manager in other various departmental development work
- At least 18+ years of experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- as Estimation Engineer: 10 years (Required)