Last Date July 10, 2017
Energy Department Punjab Jobs 2017 for Punjab Power Management Unit PPMU
|Government / Private||Government
|FPSC / PPSC / NTS / Others||Others
|Published Date||29 Jun 2017
|Last Date to Apply
|10 Jul 2017 Monday
Vacancies / Positions:-
- Director Hydro Power (Director Technical)
- Director Finance
- Director Procurement / Contracts
- Deputy Director Projects
- Deputy Director Hydraulic Structures
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deputy Director Resettlement & Environment
- Assistant Director / Senior Inspector (Mechanical)
- Assistant Director
- Office Manager Resettlement & Environment
- Accounts Officer
- The application might be routed to the Secretary, Energy Department, and Lahore alongside every single pertinent report and might be sent at the address eighth floor, EPU building Jail street Lahore.
- Application ought to be submitted on prescribed frame which is available on the site
- The finish CV, connected photocopies of relevant records, CNIC, home, two late photos and experience endorsements must be appended with application shape.
- Incomplete/without prescribed application shape.
- Only short recorded competitors will be required the Test/Interview.
- Candidates directly working in Government, Semi Government and self-ruling bodies ought to send their applications through appropriate channels.
- These arrangements will be made simply on contract reason for a period as chosen by the Competent Authority or till the finish of the venture.
- The Last date for submission of use is 10.07.2017.
- The Competent Authority saves the rights to improve or lessen the quantity of posts or may dismiss any application on the off chance that it considers so.
- Punjab Power Management Unit is Equal opportunity association and female, minority and crippled and so forth amount will be relevant according to Government strategy.
- Female are encouraged to apply 15% Quota for females will observed. 3 Years upper age relaxation for females. The Other notified quotas will be observed as per rule
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh
Source: Jang Newspaper (June 29, 2017)