Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Judicial District Shaheed Benazirabad District to be filled through National Testing Service.
Last Date For Application Submission: Tuesday, 10th October 2017
District & Sessions Judge Shaheed Benazir Abad (Screening Test)
|Serial No & Post Name||Education/ Qualification Experience required||BPS||Age|
|1. Stenographer||Intermediate with|
typing speed 40 W.P.M and Shorthand Speed 80 W.P.M. (Computer knowing is essential).
|15||21 to 25||Shaheed Benazirabad|
|2. Bailiff||Matriculation||02||20 to 28||Shaheed BenazIrabad|
|3. Driver||Matriculation with Three (3) years Driving Experience and valid driving license||04||20 to 28||Shaheed Benazirabad|
|4. Naib Qasid||Primary||01||20 to 28||Shaheed Benazirabad|
- Application forms and Online deposit slip are available at nts.org.pk
- Fee Rs. 600/- for the post mentioned in serial No. 1 to 2 and 400 for serial No. 3 can be deposited in any Online branch of MCB, UBL, ABL, or HBL.
- Application form for the post shown at serial No. 1 to 3, duly filled in along with original Online deposit slip, attested copies of CNIC. Domicile PRC, Educational certificates, experience certificate and in case of disable disability certificate from competent authority. 02 fresh photographs should reach to National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad, and simple Application form for the post shown at serial No. 4 to 5 along with attested copies of documents as mentioned above should reach the office of the District & Sessions Judge Shaheed Benazirabad within 15 days of this publication.
- Separate application be sent for each post.
- Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Those who have already applied are directed to apply a fresh.
- The application be also submit!. on Special seats of female, disabled and minority can also apply.
9 No TA/DA will be paid for appearing In test/interview.
- Age relaxation will be given In case of qualification & experience. but subject to approval of Honorable Chief Justice of High Court of
- Any external influence for selection will lead to disqualification for the post of applied for.
- The candidates at the time of interview should bring their original
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
To Download Application Form – A : Click Here
1. Stenographer (BPS-15)
2. Junior Clerk / Typist (BPS-07)
To Download Application Form – B : Click Here
For the Post of Bailiff (BPS-02)
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh