Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Jobs 2017 On 09 Mar Thursday,Jobs in IDAP Infrastructure Development Authority of the Punjab are accessible and there is need to engage a team of professionals who are greatly well-informed ,skilled, high qualified, diligent and well-disciplined candidates for the posts for which IDAP present extremely ready for action compensation packages, attractive incentives, and an chance to become part of a world-leading initiative.
|Organization||Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab|
|Government / Private||Government|
|Last Date to Apply||09 Mar 2017 Thursday|
Here is the list of Vacancies Of Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Jobs 2017
- Senior Manager MIS
- Manager communications
- Senior Manager Project Management
- Manager Projects
- Assistant Manager Projects
- Manager planning
- Planning Engineer
- Manager Business Processes
- Process Improvement Analyst
- Manager health Safety & Envirnoment
- Assistant Manager health Safety & Envirnoment
- Manager Cost & Control
- Cost & Control Engineer
- Engineer MEP
- Assistant Manager Estimation
- Quanitity Surveyor
- Documentation Assistant
- Report Writer
- Resident Engineer
- Manager Organizational Improvement
- Manager -Bio Medical equipment
- Site Engineer
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
How To Apply for Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab Jobs 2017
- Candidates may download an application form
- Properly full the application form with complete Resume / CV, attested copies of official document, experience certificate, domicile, CNIC and recent photographs must reach the subsequent address given lower or at following email address.
- Candidates must declare noticeably the Vacancy applied for on the covering or in the subject line of an email.
- The End date for submission of application is April 10, 2017.
- Shortened appliance or expected after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be remunerated to any candidate for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh