Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2017 for National Institute of Human Rights Project
Service of Human Islamabad Jobs 2017 for National Institute of Human Rights Project employments are accessible, Candidates are welcomed from Islamabad. Numerous open doors for the potential competitors have been distributed in the daily paper. These employments are on contract premise.
Jobs/ Vacancies Available:
- Director BPS-19
- Deputy Director BPS-18
- Assistant Director Research & Development BPS-17
- Assistant Director Communication & Publication BPS-17
- Assistant Director Training & Capacity Building BPS-17
- Assistant Director IT Expert BPS-17
- Admin & Accounts Officer BPS-17
- APS BPS-16
- Assistant BPS-15
- LDC BPS-9
- Driver BPS-4
- Dispatch Rider BPS-4
- Naib Qasid BPS_1
- Chowkidar BPS-1
- Sweeper BPS-1
- Age of applicant should be 20 to 40 years max age may vary with the post.
- Minimum 2 years of Relevant Experience in the field is required
Applicants are asked for to fill the frame, connect the reports and send it to the address given in the commercial.
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh