District Health Department Bhakkar Jobs 2017 for Medical & Support Staff
Health Department Bhakkar is give the impression of being to recruit the qualified, tough working and caliber applicants are required to apply for the subsequent posts which are named as (Midwife, Driver, Tube Well Operator, Laboratory Attendant, Operations Theatre Attendant, Ward Boy, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Mali, Ward Servant, Cook, Laundry Man, Baildar, Ward Servant/Bearer, Water Carrier/Treasurer, Cleaner, Ward Cleaner, Sweeper and Sanitary Worker) are the posts which needs to be filled with by the Matric, Middle and Literate applicants. Department has set 3% quota for disable person, 5% quota for minorities, 15% allowance for female and 20% quota for government employees. Employment will be complete as per the contract policy 2004 of Government of Punjab and according to the policy recruitment will be done on purely contract basis. Applicants will be hired in RHC/BHU & DHQ Hospitals. Age limit should be 18-25 year’s is necessary and 5 year’s age entertainment will be given to male and 8 year’s will be given to females.
- Tube Well Operator
- Laboratory Attendant
- Operations Theatre Attendant
- Ward Boy
- Naib Qasid
- Ward Servant
- Laundry Man
- Ward Servant/Bearer
- Water Carrier/Treasurer
- Ward Cleaner
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply Health Department Bhakkar Jobs:
- All the willing applicants can obtain the application form the relevant Office.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent 3 passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 1st July 2017.
- Position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the application.
- Candidates already working in the Government Organizations / Departments shall apply through proper channel.
- Interview date can be seen from the advertisement image.
- No TA/DA will be paid during selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Bhakkar.