Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Jobs 2017 Details
Most recent Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Jobs 2017 have been declared for Resident Manager posts. Here’s the total data of all positions and posts alongside qualification criteria and due date. Candidates must apply to just posts satisfying all training and work encounter necessity. Candidates who have the required capability and applicable experience are urged to apply to the post in recommended way as said in the accompanying occupation notice before the due date. Fragmented, late, transcribed entries/applications won’t be engaged. Qualified hopefuls must submit applications prior to 26th May 2017.
- Job application form and detailed Job Description can be downloaded from www.opf.org.pk.
- Interested candidates may send the filled application form along with copy of CNIC at the below
- address by 26-05-2017
- Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
- Applicants who are in government service may apply through proper channel.
- OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The post is transferable to any place in Pakistan and AJK.
- The post would not be regularized and selected candidate would not be eligible for any increment.
- Director (Human Resource), Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Shaharah-e-Jamhuriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad 051-9048222, 051-9048209
How To Apply
- By hand and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the time of interview must bring original documents.
- The Last date is 26th May 2017.
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh