New Jobs in Specialized healthcare & Medical Education Department 2019 Latest
SR. NO 116
OSTS CASE NO. & NO. OF POSTS 11-RD/2019
Open Merit = 01
Women Quota = 01
Special Zone Quota = 01
BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST:
(BS-18)SENIOR REGISTRA RPAEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY(REGULAR BASIS
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
a) MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the PMDC.
b) Registered with PMDC.
c) The following postgraduate qualification:
i. FCPS/MD/MRCP/DiplomatAmerican Board in relevant speciality or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC.
ii. FCPS(Paediatrics)/MD(Paediatrics)/MRCP(Paediatrics)/Diplomat American Board(Paediatrics) or equivalent
qualification recognized by PMDC with one year experience after post-graduation in relevant speciality in an institution
recognized by PMDC.
NOTE:- Experience Certificate alongwith appointment letter(s) in respect of Contract, Current Charge, Acting Charge and
appointment onAdhoc basis, issued by theAppointingAuthority/Head of Institution/Organization/Department is required.
25 to 45+5= 50 years
25 to 45+8 = 53 years
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF Posting GENDER:
Female & Transgender
domiciled in any district
of the Province of Punjab
PLACE OF POSTING:
The Children’s Hospital,
Lahore, Faisalabad and
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW):
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document
will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/
responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 25-04-2019 up to 12:00 AM
(Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-lineApplication Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned
in theAdvertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of
submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to
three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies,
his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall
be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject,
shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is
registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other RegulatoryAuthority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration
in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the
time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/- under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
· No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
· Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
· Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and
Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and
trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or
interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
Dr. Arif Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202735)
Mr. Nasir Khan Durrani, Member PPSC, (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202753)
Your name will be kept secret and no prejudice will be caused to you.
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh