New Jobs in Punjab Public Services Commission Junior Clerk 2019
SR. NO : 110 CASE NO. & NO. OF POSTS: 11-RG/201920-POSTS:
(ONLY RESERVED FOR SPECIAL PERSONS QUOTA)
BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST:
JUNIOR CLERK (BS-11)
On Regular Basis in Punjab Police Department
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
(i) Higher Secondary School Certificate (second Division) from a recognized Board; and four months Diploma or Certificate in MS Office;
(Or) Intermediate in Computer Science (second division) from a recognized board.
(ii) A speed 35 words per minute of typing in English and 30 words per minute of typing in Urdu on Computer.
ONLY SPECIAL PERSONS
18 to 25+10=35 years.
GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING:
Female & Transgender
18 to 25+10=35 years
PLACE OF POSTING:
Anywhere in Punjab
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD):
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration.
Comprising questions on General ability which
includes Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, General Knowledge, Everyday Science, Basic
Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamiyat and Computer
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD):
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 Marks and 90 minutes duration. The Syllabus is as under:-
I) Questions relating to Qualification (80%)
ii) General Knowledge including (20%) Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, (Ethics for Non-Muslims candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Science.
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to
Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 15-04-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed. For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm / entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees at the time of
interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit 600 under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE
REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of
Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of
residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
12. PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-5158095, Faisalabad: 041-9330713,
Sargodha: 048-3252802, Multan: 061-9330354, Bahawalpur: 062-2881182, D.G. Khan: 064-9260410
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions will prevail over the Instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-
Dr. Arif Mushtaq Chaudhary, Member PPSC, (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 042-99202735) Mr. Nasir Khan Durrani, Member PPSC, (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: 042-99202753) Your name will be kept secret and no
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh