PAEC Jobs for Diploma Holders & Science Graduates PDTP 2017 Post Diploma Training Program Kinpoe & Chascent
A dynamic open segment association (Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC) offers one-year (three-semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP)in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three-year Diploma (DAE)/alumni of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree. Preparing will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Center of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) all the while. The preparation is relied upon to begin in May 2018.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply: 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division (i.e. minimum 60 % marks) in SSC and DAE:
Hopefuls having Diploma in whatever other field must need to connect Equivalence Certificate from individual Board of Technical Education expressing that their DAE is proportional to anybody of the above publicized fields for work. Or, on the other hand Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree with blend of Physics or Chemistry with Math as a mandatory subject from a University perceived by HEC with First division (i.e. no less than 60% imprints) in SSC. HSC (Pre Engineering just) and B.Sc. Date of birth ought to be either on or after 17-07-1992. Hopefuls whose last year result is anticipated and they hope to get First division may likewise apply however fruition of their Diploma/degree necessities must be finished by 01-05-2018 else they won’t be permitted to join.
Financial Support and Facilities During Studies
- Stipend of Rs. 12,500/- per month.
- Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability.
- Free indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only.
Vocation After Completion of The Course
- Successful learners might be designated anyplace in Pakistan as Tech-I/SA-I, in SPS-4 (Rs. 14,340-880-40,740) with a propel increase and acceptable recompenses. For points of interest, please visit our site. www.kinpoe.edu.pk.
- Only the hopefuls who satisfy recommended qualification criteria may apply. Candidature of the individuals who don’t satisfy the necessities and apply for any of above positions, might be wiped out at any phase amid the procedure of determination or in this manner and no claim at all will be adequate amid and after choice. • This office does not acknowledge any obligation for late conveyance or loss of any letter. You are encouraged to continue checking our site for refresh data.
The most effective method to APPLY
- Candidates can apply Online at www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the directions given on site to fill the shape on the web).
- Candidates can likewise apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are accessible for download at KINPOE site.
- The application preparing charge (non-refundable) for online accommodation of utilization is Rs.600/ – and for accommodation by post is Rs.800/ –
- Application Processing expense (Rs.600/ – for on the web and Rs.800/ – for those applying by post) must be stored either in
- KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi OR
- KINPOE online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT),Askari Bank, SITE (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
- Application Form and Admit Card appropriately finished alongside two self-tended to envelopes with contact number attached with postal stamps of Rs.20/ – on every envelope and online Bank receipt as application preparing charge must achieve the accompanying location not later than July 17 2017.
- Candidates by and by serving in Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous associations must apply through appropriate channel.
- Admit Card for the Written Test will be sent just to the qualified competitors. Time and area of the Written Test will be given with the Admit Card and can likewise be seen at our site. It would be ideal if you continue going to KINPOE site for any change or extra data in regards to this program.
Date to Remember:-
Submission Deadline: July 17, 2017
Admission Test: September 24, 2017
Head, Joint Admission Cell Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) KANUPP, P.O.Box 3183, Paradise Point, Hawks bay Road, Karachi, Ph: 021-99232733
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh