Atomic Energy Jobs Jobs 2017 For DAE & Science Graduates Training at KINPOE & CHASCENT
A dynamic open segment association offers one-year (three-semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three years Diploma (DAE) I alumni of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.SC) degree. Preparing will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Center of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) Simultaneously. The Training is required to begin in May 2018. Choice will be on justify in view of execution in composed test and meeting.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Education with first division (i.e minimum 60% marks) in SSC and DAE
Competitors having Diploma in whatever other field must need to append Equivalence Certificate from particular Board of Technical Education expressing that their DAE is identical to any of the above promoted fields for work. Or, then again Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree with blend of Physics or science with Math as an obligatory subject from a University perceived by HEC with First division (i.e no less than 60% imprints) in SSC, HSC (Pre Engineering just) and B.Sc. 2. Date of birth ought to be either on or after 17-07-1992. 3. Hopefuls whose last year result is anticipated and they hope to get First division may likewise apply yet culmination of their certificate/degree necessities must be finished by 01-05-2018 else they won’t be permitted to join.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES
- Stipend of Rs. 12,500/- per month.
- Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only, subject to availability.
- Free indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I / SA-I, in SPS-4 (Rs. 17640-1085-50,190) with an advance increment and admissible allowances. For details, please visit our website. www.kinpoe.edu.pk
- Just the hopefuls who satisfy endorsed qualification criteria may apply. Candidature of the individuals who don’t satisfy the prerequisites and apply for any of above positions, might be wiped out at any phase amid the procedure of choice or therefore and no claim at all will be worthy amid and after choice.
- This office does not acknowledge any obligation for any conveyance or loss of any letter. You are encouraged to continue checking our site for refresh data.
Instructions to APPLY
- Hopefuls can apply online of www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the directions given on site to fill the shape on the web).
- Applicants can likewise apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are accessible for download at KINPOE site. Candidates applying by post must affirm their application status by checking our site three weeks before the test. The application handling expense (non-refundable) for online accommodation of use is Rs. 600/ – and for accommodation by post is Rs. 800/ –
- Application Processing expense (Rs. 600/ – for on the web and Rs. 800/ – for those applying by post) must be stored either in KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi. Or, then again KINPOE Online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT), Askari Bank, SITE (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
- Application Form appropriately finished alongside one self-tended to envelope with contact number, joined with postal stamp of Rs. 20/ – on the envelope and online Bank Receipt of Application handling charge must achieve the accompanying location not later than July 17, 2017. Applicants applying by post should likewise send their filled concede cards alongside application frames. You should keep photocopy of your filled Application Form and paid Bank Receipt for your record. It might be required later on.
- Applicants by and by serving in Government I Autonomous I Semi-Autonomous associations must apply through appropriate channel.
- Time and area of the composed Test will be shown at our site. Kindly continue going to KINPOE site for any change or extra data with respect to this program.
July 17, 2017, (Monday) Admission Test Date September 24, 2017 (Sunday)
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh