Join PAF Jobs 2017 Pakistan Air Force for Permanent Commission & Short service Commission
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has reported Advertisement of PAF Jobs 2017 February for the male/female people who needed to Join PAF 2017 as Commissioned Officers through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission SSC against 121 Combat Support Course( Engineering Officers, Accounts Officers and Legal Officers), 145 GD(P) Fighter pilots, 101 AD Course (Air Defense Controllers) and 91 CAE (Aeronautical Engineer) . The Latest Advertisement distributed in Sunday daily papers on second of July 2017.
Fighter Pilots No 145 GD (P) & Air Defence Controllers eligibility:
- Fsc with least 60% stamps in pre designing, pre therapeutic, Computer science, Physics and any two subjects Stat, Math, Computer or Biology.
- A-Level applicants Physics and arithmetic or science, (O level must have 5 Subjects).
- The hopefuls who have passed their first year with 60% imprints can apply with trust authentication of 65% checks in Fsc HSSC higher optional school testament section 2.
- Uncommon for Balochistan: the hopefuls whose from balochistan and having least 55% imprints can apply for GD Pilot and half checks can apply for Air protection controllers no 101 AD.
E-Tests for Fighter Pilots and Air Defence Controllers:
- Intelligence Test MCQS
- Physics Test MCQS
- English Test MCQS
Aeronautical Engineer Eligibility
- Male candidate’s minimum age limit: 16 to 22 years old
- Qualification: the candidate having 1st division or 50% marks and Fsc 65% marks in pre engineering with chemistry.
- A-Level with physics, mathematics and chemistry, (O Level 5 Subjects)
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year exam and waiting 2nd year resultcan apply also with hope certificate in HSSC of 65% marks.
Short service commission –No 121 Combat Support Course:
Engineering Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old male candidates.
- Qualification: Electronics engineering, mechanical engineering / Aero (B.sc / BE / CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in Annual System Exams.
Accounts Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Qualification: bachelor of commerce B.com 4 years or BBA 4 years degree or M.com / MBA / ACCA / or ACMA or BS Accounting and finance degree with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized college or university.
Legal Officers eligibility:
- Male candidates having age limit: 21 to 30 years old.
- Qualification: the applicant must have LLB degree with 2nd division.
Step by step instructions to Apply for PAF Jobs:
Qualified competitors needs to apply by means of online through www.joinpaf.gov.pk or enlist at closest PAF Information and Selection Centers situated in each significant city of Pakistan.
Note:- Online Registration will be begin from July 3, 2017.
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh