Jobs In Railway Construction Pakistan 30 April 2017,Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP), a subsidiary of Ministry of Railways, Government of Pakistan Jobs requires services of dynamic, energetic professionals on contract basis for ongoing/future infrastructure projects for the following positions.
Overall Qualification necessary for Railway Jobs 2017 Railway Constructions Pakistan Limited (RAILCOP) is,
- BSC Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- A.E (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical
- Have Experience in Relevant field
Vacancies for Railway Jobs 2017 are:
- Project Director
- Project Engineer/Site Engineer
- Assistant Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
- Site Supervisor/Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Foreman/Assistant Charge man Operator Cranes/Track Machines
How to Apply:
Send your C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ courier, clearly marking the positions applied for latest by 16 May, 2017.
RAILCOP House, Pakistan Railway Carriage Factory
Sector1-11/1, IJP Road, Islamabad. Tel 051-9278276
Note:If you are unable to see Image Please Refresh